Friday, October 06, 2006

Put Baby to sleep in hotel bathroom?

Mommy found this posting in a baby forum.

======================================================
Put Baby to sleep in hotel bathroom?
HiJust wondering if anyone does the same as me? When we stay in a hotel we tend to put our wee man's cot in the bathroom. It's dark in there and he wont get interrupted by us watching TV and eating room service (or the babysitter!).At the weekend, we had a little trouble as the cot that the hotel had provided wouldn't fit into the bathroom...I went into immediate panic and got housekeeping to find me a smaller one. The poor guy that brough it must have thought I was totally bonkers when I asked him to put it in the bathroom!!!Just wondering If I'm alone in this oddity, and what others do when sleeping in hotels?
--Source Geobaby

======================================================

My mommy has never put me in the toilet to sleep.
Don't think I'll enjoy it very much.

No comments: