Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My trip to Vivo City

This week, we have 2 days of public holiday in Singapore. Daddy brought me to a brand new shopping centre called "Vivo city".


It has many shops and mommy had a great time looking at the various fashion outlets. There are many great outdoor fountains. There is one with a shallow pool where children can splash around and have great fun in. There is a great view of the sea and we can see Sentosa and many boats leaving the harbour from here.
But the most fun I had was at TOYS R US!!!!
That is where I met Butterscotch. The most beautiful horse in the world.
She has the most beautiful fur. When I pat her, she will turn her head towards me and smile.
She is the most wonderful thing I have ever met.
I look forward to seeing her again when we visit Vivo city again.

No comments: