Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dumb Toys

My daddy seldom buy me toys.
His excuse was that the toys I chose are dumb toys.
But I'm only 20 months old!
I can't tell the difference between dumb or smart toys?

So I usually just ask Grandma and Grandpa to buy me toys.
Whenever we go shopping, I'll stick with Grandma.
Grandma and I have the same taste in cute things to buy.
Usually what she finds cute, I will find interesting as well.
That's why Grandma is my favourite person in the world.
Followed by Grandpa. Followed by Daddy.

Mommy ranks last.
Cos she is always so strict with me.
Always making me finish my food.
Always making me go to sleep at 9pm.
Always making me finish my milk.

Back to toys.
I have lots of toys both at home and at my Grandma's house.
Let me see if I can find any pictures of my toys to show you...

No comments: