Friday, August 04, 2006

Am I too short?

My mommy is constantly worrying that I am not growing fat enough, tall enough, fast enough. So today, we when on the internet to check if other mommies are facing the same problem.

Other mommies have previously also faced the same issues and now their toddlers have grown up fine. Some have even went to the hospitals and had their toddlers heart checked. Some doctors even implied that the mommies are not feeding their toddlers!!! Gosh!

After reading what other mommies had to say, my mommy became not so paranoid about my size because of the following reasons:-

1) Mom and dad are both short --> Thats why baby me is short too!
2) Me love to play ball and dance --> Much energy burned off... so I'm not fat kid
3) I'm able to reach the milestones for my age

Some websites says head circumference is a more important measure of my growth. So mommy has download this CDC growth chart. Tonight I will have my head measured.

I hate having my head measured. Actually I hate having my head touched by anyone. Wonder how mommy will get to measure me? Perhaps when I'm fast asleep...

No comments: